How to Get Married After 35 Revised Edition
For women thirty-five and over who don’t want to leave their chances to fate, relationship consultant Helena Rosenberg — who got married in her forties — offers a concrete program to help singles maximize their opportunities for marriage. How to Get Married After Thirty-Five will help women change their course and be on their way to success — and even have fun in the process!
Whether you’re looking to marry for the first time or hoping to remarry, How to Get Married After Thirty-Five guides you through the process with sensitivity and humor, and shows how to:
- take personal responsibility for your life
- embrace your goals and what’s in your way
- grasp what you need in a partner
- recognize him once you meet him
- avoid men who are destructive or unmarriageable
- master the world of internet dating
Finally, with wisdom and encouragement, Helena Rosenberg offers practical advice on where to find eligible men (they do exist!), how to assess a man for his marriage potential, and why marrying the man of her choice after thirty-five had almost nothing to do with luck.
|Dimensions||1 × 5 × 8 in|